This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase an item through one of the links below, I will receive a small commission. For more details, you can click here to view my full affiliate disclaimer.
Who would’ve thought the closet where I keep my bath towels and bedsheets could get so messy so quickly? Every time I open the door to my linen closet, sheets fall down on top of my head!
If your linen closet is similar to what I just described then check out these linen closet organizing tips. Organizing a linen closet is really simple since it’s such a small closet, and these hacks will help you keep it organized at all times. Check out the tips below!
1. Place your bath cloths in decorative baskets to keep them organized
2. Clear cookie jars are great for storing extra bars of soap, cotton balls, and Q-Tips
3. Place an over-the-door organizer on the inside of your linen closet door for extra storage space
4. A stylish laundry hamper will add personality to your drab linen closet and keep your laundry separated.
5. Add a pop of color to your linen closet with stylish storage bins that are perfect for keeping the shelves organized
6. Place extra bedding in a jumbo vacuum storage bag
7. Keep the bath towels in your linen closet organized with these wire shelf dividers
An organized linen closet makes it so much easier to keep up with all of your bath towels, pillows, and extra bedding. Plus, a linen closet is small, so with the help of a few storage bins, you can have linen closet organized in no time. Use these linen closet organizing tips in your home and tell me what you think about them in the comment section below.