When you’re constantly on the road, the interior of your car can become cluttered right before your eyes. Keep your car organized and clean by checking out some of the AWESOME car organization and cleaning tips and hacks that I’ve rounded up and listed below.
1. Place a shoe organizer on the back of your seat – Found from Kid’s Activities Blog
2. Utilize the empty space between your drivers and passenger seat by placing a mesh net there for organizing your items. – Take a look at this item here on Amazon.
3. Organize your center console with makeup bags – Found from Tidy Mom
5. Clean out your glove box – Found from Clean and Scentsible
6. Place your car insurance papers in a small accordion folder. – Found from A Bowl Full of Lemons
7. Sprinkle baking soda on your car seats to get rid of lingering smells right before you start vacuuming. – Found from Mom Deals
8. Clean your car windows with baby wipes – Found from The Krazy Coupon Lady
9. Clean out the dust in your air vents with a can of compressed air. – Found from The Krazy Coupon Lady
10. Use a shower caddy to hold your fast food – Found from HGTV
12. Use a Q-tip to dust those hard to reach places in your car. – Found from Oh So Savvy Mom
13. An empty wipes container makes for an awesome storage place for your kid’s travel snacks. – Found from Buzzfeed
14. Use a microfiber dusting tool like this one to dust your car with. – Check out this microfiber dusting tool here on Amazon.
16. Spray air freshener spray into the air flow inlet of your car to get rid of bad smells coming from the air conditioner. – Found from Car Reviews N Care
17. Give the exterior of your car a quick and easy clean with these Armor All ultra shine wash wipes that you can purchase here.
18. Turn a cereal container into a trash can for your car – Found from Better Homes & Gardens.
19. Use a plastic popsicle mold to organize your center console. – Found from HGTV
21. If you have small cup holders, create more storage space with this really cool cup holder organizer from Amazon
22. Apply a few drops of essential oil to a clothespin for a natural car freshener. – Found from The Krazy Coupon Lady
24. For the ultimate car washing experience, wash your car with a microfiber mitt just like this one. – Check it out on Amazon
25. Create a car kit full of supplies before your next road trip. – Found from Perfect Shine Housekeeping
27. An expandable tackle box is excellent for storing all of your car necessities. – Found from Delicate Construction
29. Place pineapple skins in a plastic bag and place it on the dashboard to fill your car with a sweet tropical scent – Found from The Krazy Coupon Lady
31. Keep a bottle of hand sanitizer and baby wipes on the side of your car door. – Found from A Bowl Full of Lemons
32. Store plastic grocery bags in an empty tissue box – Found from HGTV
33. Suction cup shower caddies are perfect for keeping up with small items in your car – Found from Buzzfeed
34. Keep spare change in an empty gum container – Found from Buzzfeed
35. Use a microfiber windshield cleaner tool to keep your windshield clean and free of dust – Found from One Good Thing by Jillee
36. Brush dirt out of your seats with a toothbrush – Found from The Krazy Coupon Lady
Taking care of your car is mandatory. The tips listed above will help you keep your car organized and clean without taking up too much of your time. Share your tips with me in the comment section below.